TP-Link | PoE Network Switches (formerly Amazon Voucher Promo – June-31 Aug 2020)
What Do I Need To Do?
Once you have received your TP-Link order, fill in the details on this claim form and we’ll handle the rest. You can claim on as many TP-Link orders as you like, as long as they contain a qualifying product.
To claim your voucher(s) please make sure you have your order reference(s) to hand as this will contain the information required to submit a claim. When you submit your claim request, your submitted order(s) will need to go through a verification process. Once that is completed, your amazon voucher(s) will then be processed and sent to the email address supplied.
Amazon voucher claims will take up to 30 days to process (per claim) and will be emailed directly. Please ensure that the email address entered is correct, as no replacement vouchers will be sent in the event of an incorrect email address being supplied.
Note: All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Comms Express reserve the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notification. Terms and Conditions apply.
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Only one Amazon Voucher may be claimed per promotional TP-Link switch purchased, with a maximum of 10 voucher claims per customer during the promotion period.
- This promotion will end on Thursday 12th December 2019 (23:59pm/midnight).
- Comms Express will dispatch vouchers for all valid claims within 30 days of application.
- Any promotion products returned during or after the promotion period must include any redeemed vouchers before a full credit can be issued to the customer by Comms Express.
- If any redeemed Amazon Vouchers are not included with any promotional product returns, the voucher value(s) will be deducted from the invoice price of the product and subsequently from any credit to be issued.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Ticking the “I am happy for my details to be shared with Comms Express and TP-Link” box is considered your agreement to consenting that Comms Express and TP-Link may contact you.
- Promotion is open only to persons who are mainland residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland). Any person (or persons) who reside outside of the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, are not eligible for this promotion and may not apply.
- The promotion is not open to employees of Comms Express and family members thereof, or anyone else connected to the promotion.
- Comms Express and TP-Link reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions, and/or withdraw the promotion at any time during the promotion period without notification.
Power over Ethernet network switches from TP-Link
Designed with your business in mind
High performance, resilient networks are essential for today’s data-rich business world. The secret is getting the right WLAN configuration for high speed, secure and reliable wired and wireless internet connections for your whole business.
Harness the potential in your WLAN
Whether you’re an experienced networking engineer or exploring the world of infrastructure for the first time, TP-Link is here to help.
Our team is on hand to help you pick the right products for your project today and future proof for tomorrow.
Expert Advice for the Perfect Network Configuration
Our Network Site Survey provides bespoke, best of breed, recommendations based on the network audit undertaken by one of our experienced network engineers.
Bespoke and tailored
Your personalised report is packed full of real-world suggestions. After on site network survey, our team will advise between the simple management features of an Easy Smart switch or the additional L2 functionality provided by a Smart switch. We will even calculate the PoE power budget required and recommend between PoE and PoE+ switches to successfully power any combination of access point, NAS, VOIP phones or IP surveillance cameras.
Common PoE Deployments
A 2-in-1 solution, PoE gives you options.
No longer hampered by the position of your electrical sockets, Power over Ethernet means you are free to place wireless access points in the perfect position for maximum WiFi coverage. Not limited to ceiling-mounted access points, PoE devices range from IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, PoE LED Lighting, PoE speakers to IoT doorbells and other IoT devices.
The most commonly PoE is deplayed in:
Surveillance – Works with IP Cameras
VoIP – Works with IP Phones
Business Wi-Fi – Works with Omada EAPs
Transfer Data and Power for Access Points
For a service as mission critical as business Wi-Fi, selcting the right switches to power the network is crucial. For many practical reasons Power over Ethernet is the most popular choice for powering wireless access points. To maximise the value from your investment it’s important to understand the diverse PoE switch landscape.
To find out more about TP-Link’s Power over Ethernet network switches, or for help choosing the right TP-Link device for you, contact us on 0800 488 0000.
What Does TP-Link PoE Bring to You
Managed (L2+, Smart, Easy Smart) and Unmanaged PoE switches, PoE adapters, PoE injectors, PoE splitters and PoE access points are provided.
Supports data and power transmission up to 250 meters away particularly ideal for surveillance cameras.
Freedom from fixed power outlets provides more placement option and allows for deployment in complex environments.
Lower Infastructure Cost
A single cable supports both data and power transmission. PoE solutions also require fewer power adapters.
Intelligent Power Management
Ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload operation.
PoE support together with high-performance static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security features and a choice of Layer2 management options.
These and more available at Comms Express: