Data Points Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Data Points can only be accrued on orders placed online. Delivery charges and VAT values will not be included in the Data Points calculation
- Data Points can only be redeemed during the online checkout process and at no other time
- Data Points are usually awarded at a ratio of one point to one pound, some products are half a point to one pound. All data Point values are displayed on each individual product page for clarity.
- Your Data Points account will be adjusted if goods are returned and if an order is amended or cancelled.
- Comms Express reserve the right to change, amend or cancel this promotion at any time and without prior notice
- Data Points can at no time be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
- It is the customers own responsibility to declare any gifts or vouchers to the relevant tax authorities.
- Points will expire after three years.
- Free Gift items are sent by Royal Mail Post or Courier to the Invoice Address, so please allow 14 days for despatch of your Free Gift Item once requested.
- Amazon Vouchers are sent by a direct email from Amazon (weekly), so please ensure Junk Emails are checked prior to contacting us for an update.
- Charity Donations will be confirmed in an email from Comms Express which will include a confirmation message from the relevant charity.
- Data Points are added to your account after the checkout process, they are not redeemable when ordering online unless enough points have been banked from a previous order.
See the full range of Free Gifts that you can claim when you earn Data Points at Comms Express.